Thursday, April 16, 2009

it's because of YOU...

Someone inspired me to come up with this. I would admit that I'm not really good when it comes to writing down how I feel. But it's because of this person why I decided to do this since I know that I can never tell him and will never let him know how I truly feel for him...

I never thought that I would feel this way despite having my own family. However, I may say that though I am experiencing this right now I am lucky to have real friends whom I can rely on. I think they are the friends whom I have been wishing to have. . . I hope you guys know who you are.:). Thanks so much for being there...

This song by Nina would help me express how I feel towards this person who inspired me to come up with this. But I am really hoping that I will get over with this soon... I know I will.;)

I Didn't Mean To Make You Mine

Don't give me a second chance
It’ll be the same
You will be the consequence
And I will have the pain
You are something else
I have to survive
That is why I say
With tears in my eyes

I wish I never opened up my heart
I didn’t mean to love you baby
I wish I never let it get this far
I didn’t mean to love you baby
If I could have a single wish I’d turn back time
I didn’t mean to make you
I didn’t mean to make you Mine

Don’t look at me like I’m mad
I thought you would know
I was getting way too sad
It was gonna show
There was no way
I could hide
I could hide the truth
So I took the risk
And fell for you

I wish I never opened up my heart
I didn’t mean to love you baby
I wish I never let it get this far
I didn’t mean to love you baby
If I could have a single wish
I’d turn back time
I didn’t mean to make you
I didn’t mean to make you
Mine

I didn’t mean to make you hold me
I didn’t mean to get so lonely
I didn’t mean to say all this to you
I didn’t mean to make you need me
I didn’t mean to love you like
I do Look at what we’ve put us through

I wish I never opened up my heart
I didn’t mean to love you baby
I wish I never let it get this far
I didn’t mean to love you baby
If I could have a single wish I’d turn back time
I didn’t mean to make you I didn’t mean to make you
I didn’t mean to make you
Mine

24 comments:

  1. love is a mystery...
    ...we may never be able to understand it...
    so, just live it... even when it hurts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya...it really is a mystery. i just hope i can get over with this soon because I don't want to be unfair to people around me. thanks harold!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really hurts when the right person comes at the wrong time...Love yah Lind, ur the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow,pwd pod ko mag comment na lyrics ako gamiton?
    lyris sa: somewhere down the road. we are so full of drama! love it! pero kinsa gyud nah si THE BEAUTY WITHIN? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. why not Harold? hahahaha... oo nga beauty within talaga. Si Gee na jud...

    ReplyDelete
  6. toink! yeah its me buddies...cheers! mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw. aba aba anong kadramahan ito dito?? i can feel it! i lurve the song sis!

    remember sabi ni kim chiu: "sa simula lang mahirap" hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. wahahahahaha....ang herap mgmhal pag ang mhal mo may mhal na eba...ebang eba?

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha... oo nga at ang sabi rin ni santino: "may bukas pa". thanks sis... i never thought it would be this painful but it's ok. alam ko naman na nandyan kayo...masyado na tayong drama. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. "If I could have a single wish I’d turn back time
    I didn’t mean to make you I didn’t mean to make you

    I didn’t mean to make you
    Mine"

    huhuhuhuhuhu...grabe na ito..

    ReplyDelete
  11. speechless na ako sa comment mo gee... my geddddddddd. hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  12. unsa ni chat??? haha.. ikaw na jud the beauty within! wow sis ha, first entry pa lang daghan na kaayo reactions. RAWR. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i have a different song more suitable for that person... I Love You...Goodbye...
    hehehehehhe peace y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow... some people are not busy today...

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my god! ang dami ng comments! biliba nako uy..ako, medyo dugay dugay na pud nang akong blog, dili ingon ani ka taas ba! ang dami!

    that means, a lot of people care and love you lind! be strong! hehehe..

    teka?! CHATROOM BA ITO OR COMMENT PAGE??!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  16. that's why I said I'm so lucky to have you guys... maraming salamat po... kisses to you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow! GJ! basahon daw nko imong blog daw...
    basaha pod ako ha!

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow im amazed.. di lang pala tayo fabulous, bloggers din! beauty and brains!! group chat nlng ta ninyo oi! hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  19. che! absinot o! blogging absenter! peace stranger!

    ReplyDelete
  20. hahahahahaha. lami diay mag absent noh? haha.

    o ha, asa mo kita ug 2 comments in 1 day. murag artistahin ni nga blog ba ;D

    ReplyDelete
  21. correction: 20 comments diay haha.

    ReplyDelete
  22. o ha! isa na lang kulang na comment dre bah!
    hehehehhehehehe peace!

    ReplyDelete
  23. love love

    live love

    love is love

    like it or not

    :)

    ReplyDelete